- Welcome to CryptoGen-X
By using this website (the “Site”) and services (together with the Site, the “Services”) offered by CryptoGen-X . (together with its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, hereinafter referred to as “CryptoGen-X,” “we,” or “us”), you’re agreeing to these legally binding rules (the “Terms”). We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes by updating them on the Site or by sending you an email notifying you that they have been changed. New versions of the terms will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using CryptoGen-X after a change, it means you accept the new terms.
- Prohibited Conduct
- The following actions are prohibited on our site.
- You may not break the law. You may not take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- You may not lie to people. You may not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. You may not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- You may not offer prohibited items. You may not offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of CryptoGen-X policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- You may not victimize anyone. You may not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
- You may not spam. You may not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. You may not run mail lists, list servers, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site.
- You may not harm anyone’s computer. You may not distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site (whether it belongs to CryptoGen-X or another party).
- You may not try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
- You may not bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services.
- You may not try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to CryptoGen-X or another party.
- You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what is reasonable.)
- You may not use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site.
- You may not take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of CryptoGen-X in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
- Things we Don’t Do and Aren’t Responsible For
CryptoGen-X isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance or punctuality of causes, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release CryptoGen-X from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
- CryptoGen-X Intellectual Property
CryptoGen-X Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
- Our Rights
CryptoGen-X reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the CryptoGen-X and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use CryptoGen-X. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use CryptoGen-X in that jurisdiction.
- CryptoGen-X is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
We make no claims on GURANTEED MONEY you can make with our program As we are a Crowd funding Peer to Matrix Program and not a INVESTMENT Program to guarantee ROI.
You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.